It’s available in slider bed and roller bed configurations. A variety of belts may be used to accommodate the product conveyed and the environmental conditions.
- It's deployed in manufacturing, distribution, product handling, and warehousing application. Applications include sorting, packing, inspection, assembly line operations, testing, etc. Conveyors have a sheet metal frame with rollers at either end. The belt slides across the solid metal frame, giving it the name slider bed. It’s an inexpensive, quiet, and easily installed conveyor.
The most popular belt conveyor in use today - for good reason -
A very versatile conveyor, the Model TA horizontal belt conveyor can be used in many types of material handling situations such as assembly line operations, sorting, packing, and inspection. Conveyor sets up quickly and easily to save on installation time.
- Bed - 4" deep x 12 ga. formed powder painted
- Belt Widths: 6", 8", 10", 12", 14", 16", 18", 20", & 24"
- End Drive (standard)
- Motor - 1/2 HP standard-3/4 HP to 1 HP Available
- Adjustable Floor Supports Available
- Reversible (with Center Drive)